Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Technorati

I was viewing this blog SEOmoz on how to increase blog traffic. According to this blog I need to join Technorati. Now Technorati wants me to join it by creating a link to it.

Why?

I have no idea. I don't know if this will do anything for my site or not, but that's what it says to do, so I am doing it.

Here's the link: Technorati Profile

Now its spiders are suppose to pick up my site and do whatever it does. Whatever to the entire thing. Just ignore this post; I'm annoyed with it.

**Update**

I'm still playing around with this Technorati stuff and now something called Feedburner. I don't know exactly what I am doing, but I am signing up for a lot of stuff. Let's hope it works.

I'm also hacking the date on this post. I don't want it on top.

No comments: