Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Met My First Star Trek Geek


Start Trek Geeks - I personally never thought they existed, and if they did they only ventured out of their dank basements on rare occasions, like for a convention or Flag Day.

But they do and are around us at all times, disguised as normal humans. Until one day they slip up and reveal their true geek form by using some metaphor related to the show that seems to go on for hours and sedates most normal people.

That very thing happened to me today.

So who was this creature, you wonder. The cleaning lady? The security guard? The shy attorney no one likes? No, It was my BOSS!

And now my life is forever scarred. For over a year I've been working side by side with this person and it isn't until now I see the real him. It's like I don't even know him.

Just sad, plain sad.

It's our society that is at fault. We've become too accepting. We are allowing these people to come out of the closet. It just isn't right.

And now they are making another movie about the show! Have we learned nothing from 9/11?

No comments: