Monday, November 19, 2007

Winter Fashion: In & Out

I'm a fashionable guy; always have been, always will be. I'm also a pretty good judge of what the latest crazes will be. It's the coolness factor inside me that sets me apart from the rest. I see things in our society and can sense the fashion trends before they've really begun.

So here are my Fashion predictions for winter 2008.


IN: Sweaters.

Sweathers are back and I'm talking all kinds; white, black, yellow, even Indian is in. Though not the ones from the subcontinent. Only the savage Indian kind, you know, with the head dresses and the peace pipes.

And even though a person can never have enough sweaters, watch out how many you have with Mickey Mouse on the front. Change it up a bit; try Donald or Goofy. One with Mickey and Minnie together would be extra special. I compare the Disney look this winter to when people keep the ski-lift tickets on their coats although they haven't been to the slopes for over a month. You as a proud Disney tourist should do the same.


Out: Tie-Dye Shirts

Sorry, Hippies, not even this dead-end Iraq war is going to bring back the Tie-dyes. We're going to need a few thousand more dead for that fashion style to come crawling back.

Interesting side note: Marijuana out; orgies in. Who Knew?
I did, that's who. It's a gift.

No comments: