Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Blog Advice

I found this site today that gives blog advice. Unfortunately I can't find it now. It had a great piece about how new bloggers should write as much as they can in order to figure out their "rhythm" or some word like that.

So that is what I am going to do. Write, write, write. That is going to mean some posts are going to be dull or boring...wait dull and boring are the same thing. Anyway, I am just giving all my adoring fans of this blog a heads up that sometimes this blog may suck.

You may be saying, but Vlad, it sucks already. Well, tough, you are the stupid fool who keeps coming back.

Please keep coming back. My self worth is based on the number of people who visit my site daily. Right now I'm at a 13 (Pathetic, I know).

Oh, the site also said that if a blogger is complaining in more than 20% of the entries, then the blog is no good. I noticed that I complained twice today, so I will try to not be such a whiny bitch.

But I think I had good reason to whine about those things. Kal Penn really does suck in everything he does. The media coverage on Natalee Holloway is ludicrous. Who let's their high school daughter travel to Aruba alone anyway? Irresponsible parents, that's who. They are the ones who should be locked up.

See, look, now I'm talking about it again. It must stop. No more coverage, please!

No comments: