Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ugh, Kal Penn is in the news



I hate Kal Penn, if you didn't know. I believe I expressed this sentiment back in November 2007 . He's a serious actor who wants to end stereotypes of Indians. That's why he starred in the two Van Wilder movies and the one from the image above that I've never heard of. To his credit though, he did do a guest stop in Angel when he was a nobody.

So now the Obama Administration (which can still do no wrong in my book) has made him some liaison for culture or whatever. I honestly couldn't even care to listen or read the news reports on what he is doing that is how much I loathe Kal Penn.

Whatever, someday I will be proven correctly and his career will bottom out.

**Update** 11:35 PM

I was happy to hear Kal Penn's character committed suicide in last night's episode of House. I wish I still watched that show, but I stopped because I hated his character. Oh well.

No comments: